Our Swim Camp groups are organized by temperament, activity level, and size. Groups are supervised 100 percent of the time, and range in size from 3 to 8 dogs per lifeguard. Some dogs may be required to wear lifejackets, depending on their swimming skills and comfort in the water. Swim camp prices start as low as $20.15.
Each one of our swim programs is designed to meet your dog’s specific fitness needs, ranging from our
- Puppy Paddle sessions which will teach your pup to relax and play in a pool atmosphere, as well as swim, to
- Fit Swim sessions for owners who are seeking weight loss and/or no impact exercise for their dog, to
- Assisted Swim sessions for dogs
- suffering from arthritis, soft tissue
- injuries, muscle atrophy, obesity, or pre– and post-surgery conditions.
Our 3,100-square-foot swim facility is one of a kind in New Mexico, with
- 3 heated pools (88 to 92 degrees)
- Pools range in depth from 6, 12, 16, and 22 to 42 inches
- Secure canine life jackets for safety and confidence-building
- Coat rinse and spritz after swimming
- A knowledgeable aquatics and massage practitioner to work with your pet
- Red Cross Pet CPR trained staff