Our camp programs are designed to provide:
- An interactive environment for your dog to build positive social behaviors with other dogs and people
- Your dog with physical exercise, mental stimulation, and stress relief from boredom or separation anxiety
- Reinforcement of basic training and manners, such as walking nicely on a loose leash
- You with peace of mind that your pup is safe and happy while you’re away
- You with down time at the end of the work day, because your dog is less anxious and has had the opportunity to exercise and release his energies appropriately
Individualized day care is available for the less social dog – ask about our Getaway offerings.
Our playgroups are organized by temperament, activity level, and size. Groups are supervised 100 percent of the time, and range
in size from 15 to 20 dogs per camp counselor. Camp prices start as low as $17.15 a day. For information on camp time and reservations, click here.